Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally

I finally feel a load has been lifted from my chest. I have finally finished sorting out, editing, sending and putting up all the photos from the Sydney Tattoo & Body Art Expo 2009 (check em out here).
I had a great time there, and was a really awesome and new experience for me, and i hope i get similar experiences in the future.
But now I still have a whole lot more photos to sort out, edit, send and put up, including Wish for Wings Promos, which turned out pretty good, Break Even live pix, Anime fire live pix and cry murder live pix. Also found some pix from one of the first shows i took photos at, Terror and Her nightmare about 3 years ago. So i wanna chuck a couple of them up that i never did anything with.
So yeah still got a bit to go.
Also my beloved friend Edgil who designs for bands such as, A Day To Remember, My Child My Bride, Silverstien, Hawthorne Heights, Between the Buried & Me, Etc. made me a lil present which i was so happy with.
Also recently got an email from an English Webzine called Vanity, and it seems i was published in their first issue for the photos from the Internal Affairs show a couple of months back. Except for some reason it had 50 lions headlining? hahah
check it out:
- A lil recognition is always good

Download the full mag here

No comments:

Post a Comment