Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wings

I was heaps happy recently to find out my good friends, from the mnts, who had just started up a new hardcore band called Facebreaker, got the local support for Parkway Drive's Penrith show for their first show. It's this Friday with Crime Scene & Dropsaw, should be good.

Also Friday is the first day of the first annuel Sydney Tattoo & Body Art Expo, which is looking too go off with some of the best international and local tattoo artists and piercers, as well as many stalls, competitions, live bands & performances.
I'm also getting my first tatt by Rachi Brains that day, which I've had too wait 8 months for.
So deff make your way down to the expo at Homebush, Sydney Showground this Fri, Sat and Sun.




Also caught Wish for Wings and Bermuda at Blacktown Masonic on sat. Shooting Wish for Wings again, made me feel nostalgic as it had been awhile since id last seen em. So I decided to revisit my past in photography and do some slow shutter speed photography again, here are some of the pix from the show:


Bermuda





Wish For Wings




No comments:

Post a Comment