Monday, March 23, 2009

A Taste...

Been pretty busy lately, sorting out pictures, seeing friends, working and taking photos. Still waiting on the Wish for Wings Promos which are being edited by their own OliverXbones, who also was a mentor too me as he is a very talented photographer himself. But he did send me One of the portraits I did of Him the same day.

-OliverXBones

Also did some promo's for a band from Sutherland who are yet to make a move on the hardcore scene or even myspace, called Cut Loose. But they have some sick stuff and I was really happy how the promos turned out. Also part of the shoot we did in an old, burnt out shed and found heaps of amazing Japanese Tattoo Flashes and other stuff, like this:

My Best friend who moved out to Melb is back this week, so it'll be really good to see him this week and my girlfriend, and then shooting Bury Your Dead For STOMP touring this sat at the manning bar, so make your way out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment