Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Weeks In Summary

I am meant to give back this laptop and in turn the Internet tomorrow. So this may be the last post I can do until we get our Internet sorted. Which is taking longer than is meant to. Anyway here is a Summary of the last two weeks:

Been checking out a lot of museums (which are all free here) and sites:

* The Rosetta Stone

* The Thames

* Japanese Art




*Totema

* Section of the Berlin Wall

And so many international bands; like Hoods:



And Bringin' It Down, which are a Judge cover band with members of Judge and Project X;





And BOLD, Such a good band live;



* Set Your Goals.
It was First time I'd been to this venue and I didn't realise they were so strict on photographers. So i was able to sneak my camera in. But it meant i had to keep a low profile (No Flash). And as my camera is shit I got some very speckley pix. Which I think work well with some of these images.




* Trash Talk @ the Fighting Cock Pub





As well as seeing some really cool new local bands like:

Dirty Money


Hang The Bastards, Really good stuff, check them out




Battle Of Wolf


Cold Snap:

Vice City, Good Dudes

Also was lucky enough to check Bane And Down To Nothing two Days In A row. With Gold Kids, An amazing Italian Hardcore Band, And Lewd Acts, A crazy American band. Pix will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment