Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too Much..

Been really lazy and busy to update this thing.
im so far behinde there is so much i havent updated.
But i have been more frequently updating on tumblr
check it out:
http://bmhc-photography.tumblr.com/

And check out photos on my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmhc_photography/

But recently my hard drive fucked up, most likley due to a huge leak in the roof that caused alot of stuff in the room it was in to get wet. Which is goin to devestate me as all my photos ever are on there. Really should have backed my work up in more than one place!

Anyway seen quite a few bands since i last updated;

like

Wolf City from Reno, which is pretty much all the memebers of xAFBx's new band.

xAFBx's Last show
London's Special Move
Iron Age
& Rise And Fall
Also saw Madball last night, but only got like 3 shots as thier 'Possie' wouldn't let anyone use flashes, saying it was industry standard, when they were playin in a small pub venue...

Anyway also have had a few publications which ive been stoked on;

In the latest Big Cheese Magazine;

My pix were used for a page article on the London Tattoo Convention

(to view large click here)
Pretty stoked on that,
And also my good friends in Never Again are using one of my images on their fourth-coming 7"

Make sure you grap one as soon as it comes out later this year.

And finally the central image in this advertisement for Thirty Days Of Night Records I was pretty happy to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment