Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cancer


Just Found Out Cancer Bats are coming back to Aus this year, missed them the first time as I was underage. Unfortunately they are supporting Bring Me the Horizon which will undoubtedly make it near impossible to shoot unless I can find some way to get a press pass.
But either way it'll be a really good, and much fun will b had.

Also found some strange things while looking through the stats of my Flickr(http://www.flickr.com/photos/bmhc_photography/). I was looking at the images with the most views and this image had triple the amount of views over any below it.

This Pic of local band Armed With Courage, was the most viewed image on my Flickr, had triple the amount of views than:


This Promo I took of For The Fallen Dreams (US) while I was on tour with them December last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment