Sunday, February 15, 2009

Looking Forward

It has been awhile since ive shot anything. Jus been busy with trainning for my new job as a bartender, and also Valentines day and my very good friend who had moved to melbourne was back to visit over the weekend. So It was a good weekend. This week I start work, which will be good to finally have some cash!
On the weekend going to Deez Nuts and Louie Knuxx, keen to see Knuxx and thankfully JJ is putting me on the door, which is so good as I have no money. Also earlier in the week I emailed Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster (http://www.mayleneandthesonsofdisaster.us/) as last time they were here they were meant to give me a door spot and press pass but forgot. Unfourturnatley a press pass was not possible so close to the event, but they were able to give me a free ticket. Which was really awsome. Looking forward to going to a show with really good bands and really enjoing myself.'
some good bands...
(Click To Enlarge)

make your way to this if you get the chance

1 comment: