Saturday, April 25, 2009

Break

It's been a few weeks since I've shot any kind of live music, which feels kinda weird. I guess it's a kind of un-intentional break, which has allowed for me to focus on other things, namely girlfriend, friends and work. But I also have had the opportunity to shoot other stuff I don't usually shoot which was good for me and will hopefully add some stuff for my portfolio for uni.

Was down in Kiama for my nan's birthday, and found a 45 year old bike in thier garadge, and took it for a ride down to the old quarry where some the Power Rangers movie was filmed.


Also was able to score a free ticket to the Easter Show with my friend Lachlan. Was a good time, tried to get in some 'Typical' showground shots.


*a cake

* Dagwood Dogs
And later that week went to the Aquarium with my girlfriend, and took some more snaps...

*Doogey


Then Chilled at Darling Harbour for the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment