Friday, April 10, 2009

Nazi Zombies

Most of my time these days are taken up by there main things, my girlfriend, photography & this:

Nazi Zombies, A bonus level in Call Of Duty: World At War, Where you and your friend (my brother in my case) are attacked by endless whoards of Zombies in Nazi uniform. It is so fun and so addictive.
Also Shot Antagonist A.D from NZ and Ghost Town on the weekend. Here are a few of my fav shots from the show, the Ghost Town shots will be up soon.

-Hand Of Mercy

-Shinto Katana
-Antagonist A.D


Also Shot some more promos for my good friends Flatline Drama, who recently became endorsed by Affends Clothing company. Heaps happy for them and was pretty happy how they came out for a quick little shoot.

(Right Click The Images & click 'view image' to see the image in full as it gets cut off)

No comments:

Post a Comment