Friday, June 5, 2009

Have Heart

Last Friday went and saw Have Heart at one of their last shows in Aus ever, was an amazing show and as i found out only a small part of the entire farewell tour, which is HUGE and no doubt an amazing final tour for them.

Anyway for the last song of Carpathian my flashes bulb blew (which costs $200 to fix), so it meant that I had no flash for Have Hearts set. So with a camera which isn't the best at low light, I still was able to get some shots i was happy with.

- Your Ghosts A Gift


-Persist

-Ollie forgot the words for 'Promises Kept' Cover....hahaha sorry Ollie

-Carpathian
-Just when my flash's bulb blew

-Have Heart





Luckily earlier in the week I was able to squeeze in some promos for locals 'If You Seek Amy'
travelled the furthest Ive ever had to, but the promos turned out pretty good, and it was some more good practice on CS3. But I heard that the singer has recently left the band, which means these promos are already useless.ahh well





Also while down there the guitarist's Dad had made a homemade PS3 Racing booth, from a coffin...had to get a shot.

Sunday arvo had nothing to do, so went and shot Amity Affliction and Elora Danan, I didn't really wanna go on account of being sick and not a huge fan of Amity. I was so happy I did cause I found out that Elora Danan are breaking up and it was their last show in Syd ever. They are a band I've liked ever since I first saw em, a really good rock band, and it sucks so many good bands are breaking up. But heaps happy too see em one last time. The show was real short, with Amity and Elora playing only 4 songs each to catch a plane.

-Elora Danan




-Amity Affliction







No comments:

Post a Comment