Saturday, May 30, 2009

VENT

The last few weeks have been hell for me, some much has been happening, more bad then good, and its really getting to me. Firstly many personal issues brought me down and have been taking a huge toll on my morals, then on top of that I owe $700, $200 to the government for a fuckin train fine, and $200 to my dad for phone bills, and $300 for a new flash. I'm only gettin about 2 shifts a week from work which means its impossible to live a life which doesn't only involve sitting at home, and be able to pay back all of my debts. But then on top of that, went to see Have Heart for their last Aus show ever. And my flash broke just before their set, not by being physically damaged, but because of some malfunction. And further more It seems I have been ripped off with my order, the flash may have been second hand, even though I bought it from an ebay 'company', as I do not have a warranty slip. So now I'm fucked.
Still was able to pull through some alright pix from have heart, but don't expect good quality as my cam is shit in low light.
But in the end all though it seems a whole lotta things are goin shit for me and makes me wanna give up on photography and not try, I think about the fact that there are people SO SO SO SO much worse off then me. So I'm just goin to keep saving and pay my dues, buy a new flash and just see what happens.

In other news, found some muck around and other shots from the xSTPx shoot from awhile back;

-Chris

-'Man Love'


Also keen to here how Bare Your Teeth went, the exhibition open on Friday, so hopefully at least that went well. Also did some promos earlier in the week and will be putting pix from the Have Heart show soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment