Monday, July 20, 2009

2 Weeks 5 Days & Counting...

It again has been awhile since I've posted anything, Just been so busy sorting everything out for University and moving to England for 5 months which is getting intense. Sorted most of my Port Folio out, just gotta improve a couple of images. Also packing away my room, which I haven't done for about 10 years which is scary. Also found out I'm going to be going to LA, staying at Venice Beach for a week before I got to England, cause my mum has to do some work at Universal studios.
So me and my bro get to go to the Universal Studios theme park for a couple of days, And pretty keen for this

And this

As well as everything else, it will be amazing, and hopefully document or at least keep this thing up to date with whats going on during my whole trip.

Also last week went to both Hardcore '09's but was able to shoot the 18+ Manning Bar show which was really great, especially too be able to shoot Cruel Hand;

-Shinto Katana

-White Male Dumbinance


-Miles Away

-Cruel Hand





Also my friends from xStrength Through Purityx who I had done promos for awhile back, had been sending this around and thought it looked sick:

I don't know how many more opportunities I'll have too update this before I leave, but be sure to keep checking through out the rest of the year for updates on my trip.
Thanks
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment