Saturday, August 8, 2009

Anticipation

It is now 15 hours before I leave the country. Ill be in America for a week then off to England for 5 months, then America for 3 weeks again on the way back. The last few weeks have been intense, a whole lot of packing and sorting out stuff not just what i need for England/America, but also every thin that I'm not taking away with me, that I'll need when I'm back to move to Brisbane, as my family would have totally moved out of the house to England.
Also what really has been taking a toll on me is the many potentially permanent goodbyes I've had to make to many people. Some who I have spent over half my life with, this is truly a defining moment in my life. But In a way I am really excited for what my future will hold. I'll Just have to see.
It has been a long time since I have updated anything on this, I have been working hard on getting my portfolio, sorted, print, mounted and sent away before i leave. Check it out here.
But I am going to make an extra effort to keep this thing up to date with my journey as I go along.
Anyway that's all i have for now. Keep checkin in.
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment