Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Australia Day

Australia Day isn't usually a thing a celebrate, not because im un-patriotic or anything, but I just didn't realise it was something to celebrate. So for my 'celebration' me and my girlfriend Deanne deceided to go camping as the weather had been nice and hot and dry the last week. So after arriving at the campsite to the sound of JJJ's hottest 100 we set everything up and went for a swim. After returning to the campsite we couldn't help but notice nearly everyone had left.
And then soon enough we were the only ones left in the campsite.
Not bothering to wonder why we continued to chill and cook marshmellows and noodels. But it didn't take much longer to realise why, it began to rain. after retreating to our tent it continued to rain the whole night. The next day waking to a flooded tent.
Wasn't the best of Australia/Post Australia Days but was stilll it totality a good time.
Also on the weekend went for a really chilled skate with my friend Tom, it was good times and found some cool places. Didn't take much snaps but was good.
This weekends shaping up to be an alright one, seeing Shinto Katanan who I haven't seen in ages and I also hear it's Jack Napier's last show, so check it out at Blacktown this friday. And my good friend from Flatline Drama, AJ is having a Birthday partywhich should b sick times ahead.

Here are a few Camp Shots:

And A couple Of Shots from my City Skate, Non of actual skating but this dude was amazing. He was a 'Professional' Busker. Travelling the world busking, all income from Busking. What A life.


And this is just some strange thing I found amusing. Dairy Products Gone Bad???

No comments:

Post a Comment