Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hopless

I am starting to loose hope in everything and anything. As depressive as it sounds my year is kicking off too a slower start than expected. I still haven't found a job despite my frantic and repedetive attempts to find one and my money is running down fast. It looks as though im going to have to resort to a take away store job, atleast In the mean time, which ive been trying to stay away from. Also no new and or exciting oppurtunities are presenting them sleves, im missing my best friend who has recently moved to melbourne and many other things.
But to take my mind off things me and my family went to see the Star Wars Exhibition in the Powerhouse Sydney. It was a great time and really interesting as i usta and still am kinda the biggest Star Wars Nerd.
I took some pictures but ill post em in my next post...
enough whining, should be shooting Boyz of Summer on Monday with Carpathian,Against,Verse(US) and Comeback Kid(US)!! which im looking forward to. I really love Comeback Kid, missed em the first time out. The only thing im really hopeing for is that Against reply intime to my email i send em to tomorrow and for fill thier promise of puttin me on the door and giving me a door spot.
anyway i recently went to Internal Affairs Last Aus show with 50 lions, ghost town, Iron Mind & Stepping Stone. It was a really fun show, down to earth good ppl, everyone goin nuts and sweating like a mother fucker.

Stepping Stone


Iron Mind



Ghost Town



50 Lions








Internal Affairs




Pete Playin Bass






No comments:

Post a Comment