Thursday, January 22, 2009

Late Christmas

(Since slowly changing blogs I am reissuing past posts on this blog)
I was meant to draw a picture for my mum of my dad. But i never go around to doing it. So jus before she left for 6 month to England i took a few pix of my Dad so she could get an idea of what to expect, and to make sure she liked it.
It Was also a good chance to practice with strobist lighting. They turned out alright. But i want another go as the lighting was not even.


I liked this pic but was pissed to see the reflection in the back


Mum Liked this best, not my fav, but its her present.



Also went for a skate for the first time in awhile to the city with my friend Tom. Good dude.

Me Taken by tom, Cave man


Tom


Darling Harbour banks...Fun place to Skate, but not when ur bearings pop and ur wheel falls off. Spent and hour searching for a skate store around Syd. DAMN PSC CLOSING!!


Tom jus rollin along


LUNCH STOP

Tom's Wonton Soup


Whats left of my 3 choice meal...


Cathedral Skate



Also Saw an Amazing Band call Halal,How are you? good times. Really fun and somethin different.







No comments:

Post a Comment