Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grey Days

Again it has been awhile of not shooting music of any type recently, parties, working and girlfriend have taken up most of my time, which is good. But I have been doing some random bits of photography here and there. Such as head shots for my good friend Caius, who is applying for acting in TV and movies;

and also did a few shots of some merch Im selling which was a bit a lighting practice at the same time.

-Check out the stuff im selling click 'here' and then go to the album 'For Sale'

Also keen to be sending some prints of my photos to Melbourne for the up and coming 'Bare Your Teeth' exhibition featuring some of Aus's best artist in the punk, hardcore, metal scene.
Let's just hope I can produce them within the next 2 weeks...

(Photo by Chris Ensell)

Been listening to some much of the New Gallows album called 'Grey Britain' , Loving it SO much. Can't wait till they make it down this way, if they do.

And finally I finally figured how to torrent programs and I was able to hack a version of Photoshop, not the newest one, but still alot better then any other program I have right now which is always good. But it also meant I was finally able to use the water mark that Mez made for me awhile ago. (ill make it a lil smaller in future)

No comments:

Post a Comment